Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28875 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,520元 (L 39,898) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)