Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29442 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,829 (L 53,765) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)