Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.333 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,045 ($2,692) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)