Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,454 ($3,690) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (33 minutes ago)