Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.922 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,400元 ($3,236) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)