Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04649 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,869 (298,307 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)