Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,277 (€2,563) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (41 minutes ago)