Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,019 (€2,450) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)