Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,893 (€1,530) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)