Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.605 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,680元 (5,408 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 321 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)