Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.030 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 77% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,296 (€2,652) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)