Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37359 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,961 (Mex$ 34,692) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Busan costs ₩50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)