Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35458 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,280元 (Mex$ 26,173) in Ciudad Obregón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $29,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,353 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)