Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Obregón, Mexico and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33462 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,527 (Mex$ 37,436) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)