Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36343 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,762 (Mex$ 51,625) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)