Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 75% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元2,501 (Bs 31,003,349) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)