Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 77% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,735 (Bs 25,754) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)