Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,461 (Bs 51,275) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (22 minutes ago)