Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11185 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,135元 (54,853 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)