Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,253 (8,513,640 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)