Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元4,892 (Bs 46,138,226) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)