Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 85% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,016 (Bs 43,499) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)