Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,847 (Bs 40,441) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)