Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,215 (Bs 29,317) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (41 minutes ago)