Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,054 (Bs 42,308) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)