Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,123 (Rp 29,359,964) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)