Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10694 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 124% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,440 (209,842 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)