Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00610 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,564元 (₩1,894,326) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 2 hours ago)