Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,612 (₩2,150,261) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)