Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00600 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,792 (₩1,799,092) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)