Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,051 (₩1,714,856) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)