Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.716 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 126% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,861 ($3,702) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)