Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.377 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 120% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,430 ($3,204) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)