Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30553 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,204 (39,943 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)