Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07651 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,341 (Taka 122,086) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)