Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08176 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,214 (Taka 124,919) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)