Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,080 (13,241 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)