Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 66% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,561 (25,978 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)