Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.004 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,286 (S/. 7,130) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)