Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.127 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,650 (S/. 6,888) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (41 minutes ago)