Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.076 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,806元 (S/. 4,242) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)