Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.108 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,436 (S/. 6,373) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)