Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,008 in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)