Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06009 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,847 (¥646,497) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)