Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20275 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,403 (56,239 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)