Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21045 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,812元 (56,125 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)