Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21055 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,824元 (60,906 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)