Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25085 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,639 (30,451₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)