Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24464 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,019 (28,692₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (about 2 hours ago)