Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24422 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,047 (24,762₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)