Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26189 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,432 (28,380₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)