Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24915 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,564元 (30,361₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)