Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,695 in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)