Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,035元 in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)