Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,010 (€2,072) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)