Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.246 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,641 (C$4,888) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)