Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.844 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,156 (C$3,335) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)