Cost of living comparison between Chapeco, Brazil and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.144 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,639 (R$ 7,293) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)