Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34004 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,106 (Mex$ 29,720) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)