Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34393 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,564 (Mex$ 30,714) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)