Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31141 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,568 (Mex$ 37,146) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)