Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34861 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,156 (Mex$ 32,002) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)