Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37904 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,867 (Mex$ 31,307) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)