Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.970 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,890元 (€2,245) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)