Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,048 (€1,966) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)