Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00608 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,536 (₩4,201,790) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)