Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,363 (₩3,654,721) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (42 minutes ago)