Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00605 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,666 (₩3,086,178) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)