Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,424元 (₩3,970,876) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)