Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00604 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,698 (₩3,429,484) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)