Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21112 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,253元 (39,090 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Franca costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgrade costs 158 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)