Cost of living comparison between Changsha, China and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,342 in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (34 minutes ago)