Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10158 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,674 (₨85,384) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)