Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10623 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,065 (₨122,987) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (21 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)