Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10507 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,453 (₨80,449) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)