Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04854 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,103元 (₨269,928) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (39 minutes ago)