Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05476 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,522 (₨173,905) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (33 minutes ago)