Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20142 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,753 (93,103 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)