Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21041 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,395元 (73,168 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)