Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,655元 (€1,704) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)