Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,548元 (€1,724) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)