Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,868 (€1,778) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (25 minutes ago)