Cost of living comparison between České Budějovice, Czech Republic and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27232 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,783 (46,942 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (28 minutes ago)