Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37677 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,315 (Mex$ 19,415) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)