Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13661 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,914 (Php116,493) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)