Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13118 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,041 (Php76,545) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 2 hours ago)