Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13725 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,363 (Php126,504) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (39 minutes ago)