Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12755 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,226元 (Php80,170) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 5,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)