Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13840 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,304 (Php117,803) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)