Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.471 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 94% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,294 (€2,850) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)