Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.741 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,617元 (R$ 6,672) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)