Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,521 (R$ 9,815) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)