Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.103 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,626 (R$ 5,053) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)