Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,296 (R$ 6,423) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (42 minutes ago)