Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,508 (€3,276) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)