Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 62% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,254 (€3,135) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)