Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.817 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,291 (€2,084) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)