Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.733 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,884元 (17,583 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)